PCBA, Flex Circuits & Backplanes
Boston Design Consultants offer Commercial, industrial and MIL specification designs, including:
- Custom & Hybrid Architectures
- Circuit design and layout
- Backplane designs in compliance with IEEE 802.3bj 100Gbps specification
- 4x 25Gbps via fat pipe interface
- Flex-rigid & semi-flex
- Ultra long, server ethernet (2.5 Meters)
- Power flexi circuits
- 3D mechanical realisation and export
- Signal integrity simulation
- Controlled impedance
- Design & cost optimisation (DFx)
- Thermal analysis
- Reverse engineering
- Manufacturing & test
BOSTON DESIGN provides Backplane design and manufacturing services across many market sectors.
Our portfolio includes VME, VME64x, CompactPCI, AdvancedTCA, MicroTCA, VPX, OpenVPX, VXI, VXS and PC104 architectures.
In addition to this we can also help develop flex-rigid and custom Backplane solutions to meet your own specifications. We work closely with our customers in the modification of standard designs, such as adding extra power slots, or using connectors with a finer pitch, non-standard plating, and different I/O pin-outs.
We provide full support with Backplane / PCBA realisation and layout using our suite of leading-edge design tools:
- Creo (Pro Engineer)
- Expedition (Mentor Graphics)
- Altium Designer